The legal use of marijuana is the latest temptation available to tens of millions of people who visit Las Vegas each year. But the law mandates the legally bought marijuana be consumed in a private residence, which puts tourists in a tough spot.
- Hispanic Legislators Want Trump Administration to Federally Decriminalize Cannabis
- This Is the First Long-Term Study on Cannabis and Opioids for Chronic Pain
- Cal Can Biz Expo Interview: MJIC’s Jordan Gerber
- New York State Health Department Issues Improved Medical Marijuana Regulations
- Nevada Tax Department Opens Up Distribution Rights for Recreational Marijuana
In the Golden State, some local and state regulatory agencies are conducting California cannabis raids to eradicate illegal operations before additional legal operations are brought into the fold.
After news of possible connections between experts hired to evaluate marijuana business applications and the applicants, Maryland marijuana officials are investigating potential conflicts of interest.
With recreational marijuana now legal in Nevada, home of America’s gambling capital, the casino lobby wants federal marijuana banking guidance on how to deal with money connected to state-legal marijuana markets.