Seniors are becoming as the fastest growing segment of the marijuana industry. According to a national survey, usage among adults 65 and older is up 250 percent, while adults 50-65 have also increased usage nearly 58 percent.
- Hispanic Legislators Want Trump Administration to Federally Decriminalize Cannabis
- This Is the First Long-Term Study on Cannabis and Opioids for Chronic Pain
- Cal Can Biz Expo Interview: MJIC’s Jordan Gerber
- New York State Health Department Issues Improved Medical Marijuana Regulations
- Nevada Tax Department Opens Up Distribution Rights for Recreational Marijuana
In the Golden State, some local and state regulatory agencies are conducting California cannabis raids to eradicate illegal operations before additional legal operations are brought into the fold.
After news of possible connections between experts hired to evaluate marijuana business applications and the applicants, Maryland marijuana officials are investigating potential conflicts of interest.
With recreational marijuana now legal in Nevada, home of America’s gambling capital, the casino lobby wants federal marijuana banking guidance on how to deal with money connected to state-legal marijuana markets.