- Backlog of Medical Cannabis Applications Creates Outrage in New Mexico
- Santa Cruz County Launches Online Registration for Cannabis Cultivators
- Gallup Poll: 1 in 8 American Adults Currently Smoke Marijuana
- Alcohol Industry Group Raising Concerns About Pot Legalization
- As Legalization Spreads, Marijuana Use Now Poised to Overtake Tobacco
Researchers from Johns Hopkins University and the Scottsdale Research Institute are looking for U.S. military veterans in Maryland and Arizona to participate in a study examining the effects of medical cannabis in the treatment of post-traumatic stress disorder.
On July 22, 2016, Mirth Provisions, maker of cannabis-infused beverages in the state of Washington, released what the company is calling “the world’s first-ever cannabis product commercial.”
On July 21, 2016, Willie Nelson announced that Willie’s Reserve, the country singer’s premium cannabis brand, is making its debut at select stores in the state of Washington this month, with Colorado following in August.