From WEEDIQUETTE’s “Chronic Trauma” episode: Krishna accompanies rapper JohnboyCOOL to learn about medicinally treating his trauma with cannabis.
- For First Time Oregon Cannabis Pesticide Testing Required for All Product Batches
- Why Canopy Growth Corp. Will Become Great Again in the Eyes of Investors
- The History of Marijuana in North Carolina
- Nearly 800 Approved for Medical Marijuana IDs, No Growing Applications
- WEEDIQUETTE: Clinical Cannabis Treatment for Trauma
On Aug. 24, 2017, the Nevada Gaming Commission reiterated its stance on prohibiting any association with the recreational marijuana industry.
On Aug. 24, 2017, San Mateo County Narcotics Task Force announced that a series of San Mateo County cannabis raids eradicated 11,400 cannabis plants with a value of approximately $22.8 million.
The possibility of Tennessee medical marijuana legalization has been given new hope with a recent announcement from state lawmakers.