- Trump’s Anti-Drug Office Wants Info on Massachusetts Medical Marijuana Patients
- Netflix Promotes ‘Disjointed’ With Show-Inspired Marijuana Strains
- Lawmakers to Study Possibility of Tennessee Medical Marijuana Legalization
- The Future of Hemp CBD in Legalized States
- Big-Name Tech Investors Pour Millions Into Marijuana
The road to regulate Denver cannabis clubs has been a long one and while doors aren’t open quite yet, the city of Denver started accepting applications for cannabis consumption establishment licenses on Aug. 24, 2017.
As California gears up for the sale of recreational cannabis, lawmakers are still concerned about cannabis packaging that could appeal to minors. On Aug. 24, 2017, state lawmakers sent Gov. Jerry Brown Senate Bill 663, a bill intended to thwart edibles from being marketed to adolescents, as reported by the Los Angeles Times. Crafted by…
With approximately 1,000 homes having been converted for illegal residential cultivation, illegal Sacramento marijuana grows have become a public safety concern for California’s capital city.